Sunday, January 13, 2008

HEARING GOD'S VOICE

In the softness of my heart, I could hear God's voice.
His word is living and powerful.
Like a sword, it pierces deep into my soul and spirit.

He sends forth a servant to look after me.
A chosen one whom God has uphold
and with whom He is pleased.
Upon him rests the very Spirit of God.

He came to bring forth victory of justice,
not through boldness but through kindness.
His teachings have reached the far corners of the earth.

God has called upon my Lord who is the servant of all.
He is the one true covenant and light of men.
In his light I have seen the truth
and from confinement, he has freed me from bondage.

I give glory to you my Lord
as I bow down before your holy splendor!

The voice of God is power,
your voice O Lord is splendor.

Glory, glory, glory to you O Lord!