Friday, October 24, 2008

Judge for Yourselves what is Right

You have the choice
to make things Right
for Yourself.

In Luke 12:56-57, the Lord asked, "Why do you not know how to interpret the present time and why do you not judge for yourselves what is right?"

Pessimistic view or interpretation
I am only human, born to commit mistakes. How I wish I can do all things right but there are situations and circumstances where I find myself weak and vulnerable to attacks. I guess my defense mechanism is not strong enough to withstand the test of time, and after a short moment of satisfaction, I am again trapped in despair. I guess what is lacking in me is my own strong will and determination to be consistent in all my affairs.

Judge what is Right for You
I am not just a human but was created in the image and likeness of God. I can do all things in Him who strengthens me. God is my strength and my shield, whom shall I fear? He is my help in whom I trust!

Teach me your ways dear Lord so that in every fall, I will learn how to stand.