Saturday, August 31, 2024

WISDOM IS CHRIST IN YOU

"I myself shall give you a wisdom in speaking 
that all your adversaries will be powerless 
to resist or refute."
Luke 21:15


He is the source of your life in Christ Jesus, whom God made our wisdom, our righteousness and sanctification and redemption (1 Cor 1:30). Who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to counsel him? But we have the mind of Christ (1 Cor 2:16).

God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong, God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,  so that no human being might boast in the presence of God (1 Cor 1:27-29).


Father God, you alone I boast of in Christ Jesus. You have given me everything and continue to give all I need in order to live in wisdom, righteousness, calling and purpose.

In Jesus Name, I pray that I may be able to surpass all worldly standards of living and achieve even more greater heights in my profession and career so that I can further boast of my life in you. I give you glory and praise now and forever. Amen.


Pericope:
THE COMING PERSECUTION - Luke 21:12-19
PARADOX OF THE CROSS - 1 Corinthians 1:18-30
THE TRUE WISDOM - 1 Corinthians 2:6-16

Published: 
March 08, 2015, 8:06AM
September 01, 2014. 8:28AM
November 27, 2013, 6:34AM
August 28, 2010, 6:49AM