Thursday, April 1, 2021

WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE OF GOD

Wisdom is not what you know about the world 
but how well you know God. 


Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How inscrutable are His judgments and how unsearchable His ways! (Romans 11:33)

See to it that there is no one who takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception in accordance with human tradition, in accordance with the elementary principles of the world, rather than in accordance with Christ. (Col 2:8)

May your heart be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and that you would attain to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Col 2:2-3)

How I love your law, O Lord! It is my meditation all the day. Your command has made me wiser than my enemies, for it is ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers when your decrees are my meditation. I have more discernment than the elders, because I observe your precepts. From every evil way I withhold my feet, that I may keep your words. From your ordinances I turn not away, for you have instructed me. (Psalms 119:97-102)


The word of the Lord makes you wiser everyday. In the silence of your heart, meditate on God's Word and you will have more understanding than those whom you regard as your teachers in the world. Because the Lord Himself has taught you all there is to know. . .

Lord, You are my one true teacher and there is no other! Keep the fire burning in my heart so that I will learn and understand all that is to know with regards to Your will and purpose over my life. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen.



Published: 
September 12, 2017, Tuesday, 7:41 AM
November 04, 2013 Monday, 10:04 AM
August 30, 2010, Monday, 6:17 AM