Thursday, July 4, 2024

Be Simple and You shall Receive Wisdom

The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul; 
the decree of the Lord is trustworthy, 
giving wisdom to the simple. 
PSALM 19 : 8


Father heaven, only You are worthy of all praise, thanksgiving, and glory. Your words as written in the scriptures are all trustworthy and gives wisdom to my day to day decisions.

In Jesus Name, I humbly ask and pray for Your continued direct guidance and support to everything that I say and do. Keep me always grounded to Your word that brings life and refreshes my soul. May Your Word continue to lead me to far greater heights and I look forward to the full realization of all my dreams and wishes. Make us all live in the safety and protection of Your most loving arms, free from any form of harm, sickness and pains.

Thank You so much for transforming my once boastful and proud heart into a lowly and humble heart. You have completely removed me from a life of complicity and masketry to a life of simplicity that is full of peace, true happiness, and prosperity.

Your Word is more precious than gold and silver. All things will eventually come to an end but Your Word will stay forever. By Your Word, all things came into existence. 

All glory and honor are Yours now and forever. Amen.


Published:
June 03, 2023, 11:04 AM