Tuesday, October 15, 2013

WISE OR FOOL?

Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man or birds or animals or reptiles. (Rom 1:22-23)

Let him become a fool that he may become wise (1 Cor 3:18).

Do you think you are wise enough?

There exists a great difference between the wisdom of the world and the gift of wisdom that the Holy Spirit gives to those who are in Christ.

Wisdom of the world is full of craftiness and these are all futile in the eyes of the Lord. It only produces self-centeredness, pride and ego.

True wisdom lies beneath the heart of a humble person who recognizes that all belongs to Jesus.

Forget all about yourself and start living in Christ and you will be wiser than ever before.

Lord, it is all about you for everything belongs to you. I live under your mercy and peace. The way I think today is always based upon the guidance of your words and everything I do speaks of your will and purpose for my life. You have promised to make my joy full and complete, I asked that you keep us all safe and in good health. You have promised me prosperity, I asked that you bless and multiply my work. I hold on to all your promises, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Published: 09/2/10-6:31 AM