Saturday, November 14, 2015

WISDOM IS VINDICATED BE ALL HER CHILDREN

"The Son of Man came eating and drinking and you said, ‘Look, he is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is vindicated by all her children.” (Luke 7:34-35)
How do other people see you?

People have the tendency to judge other people in a negative way rather than appreciating the good in what he does. 

This is very true most especially on people who strive to follow Jesus. They are usually mocked and ridiculed or even branded as  aliens or out of this world. Worse, people love to feast on whatever they do that does not conform to their expectation of him.

Friend, you may be experiencing sufferings brought about by humiliation or negative judgment. You are not alone, Jesus is like you!

In His public ministry, the Lord was also accused of many things even to the point of being branded and convicted as a criminal. Yet, all these things did not prevent Him from pursuing His mission to save mankind.

He knows that eventually, His wisdom will be vindicated by all those who believed in Him. 
Lord, you are my strength and shield! Please protect me from those who think ill of me and hold me close to yourself so that I will not fail, fall, or falter. Cover me with your heart of love and compassion to withstand and overcome all the negative things that are being said about me. I claim your wisdom to be upon me in everything I say and do.

Thank you so much for being like me and understanding my thoughts and feelings. With much faith and trust, I just surrender everything to you in Jesus Name. Amen.






Published:
September 18, 2013, 9:50 AM
December 10, 2010, 6:11AM